On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 at 21:33:22 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
This has been long overdue but I would like to announce that I've just released an official Dub package for the DWT library [1]. For a usage example, please see the GitHub page [2].

Great to see this project on Dub. It was always fairly easy to build, but including it in Dub will surely help its adoption.

Can you explain how the EPL license works? I am not familiar with that license. Is DWT and anything using it considered a derivative work off Eclipse? Do I need to share source for my project if I use DWT in my project?