On Wednesday, 7 February 2018 at 21:33:22 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
This has been long overdue but I would like to announce that I've just released an official Dub package for the DWT library [1]. For a usage example, please see the GitHub page [2].

This is awesome. I don't use GUI too much with my D programs, but I've had one lingering with DFL for a while now.

It took a little bit to get familiar with this framework again, but I think the conversion has been totally worth it (even seems to have made my application faster).

I'll point out that this is definitely a lower level library than I usually see/use.

I also hit only one documentation issue due to this being 3.4 and not 3.7 or later, but that didn't look like it would be a normal hiccup.

Anyway, thank you for getting this to work with DUB as that simplifies my build.