On Thursday, 15 February 2018 at 16:22:17 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 2/13/18 6:35 PM, Seb wrote:
Someone revived the Expressive C++17 Coding Challenge thread today and I thought this is an excellent opportunity to revive my blog and finally write an article showing why I like D so much:

https://seb.wilzba.ch/b/2018/02/the-expressive-c17-coding-challenge-in-d

It's mostly targeted at beginners as I explain many basic D features, but maybe it's helpful for beginners looking into D.

Nice article!

Thanks!

Typos and Grammar:

Thanks a lot!
Yeah I shouldn't have published it directly after writing it...

This part is slightly incorrect:

Good point! Thanks.
I reworded the entire paragraph and it now shows the AST:

https://seb.wilzba.ch/b/2018/02/the-expressive-c17-coding-challenge-in-d/#4-whats-up-with-this-enforce

My idea was that we have this subtextual message: "look, D isn't complicated and we can always look behind the scenes".