On Monday, 19 February 2018 at 15:45:30 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Monday, 19 February 2018 at 10:49:03 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce the first beta for the 2.079.0 release, ♥ to the 77 contributors for this release.

http://dlang.org/download.html#dmd_beta http://dlang.org/changelog/2.079.0.html

As usual please report any bugs at https://issues.dlang.org

- ----

This is probably the most feature-laden 2 month release ever.

This looks good, but I'm not sure the many new features go well with the "2 month release" thing. I hope there are plans for a longer than usual testing period. Your announcement reads to me like it's going to be a regression bug release.

FYI: _A lot_ of CI automation has been added in the past months. Most notably here is the Project Tester which runs the complete test suite of the most popular DUB projects out there.

At the moment it tests ~40 projects and it has already caught a lot of problems _before_ being merged.