On 2/27/18 3:18 PM, David Gileadi wrote:
On 2/27/18 2:59 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 16:39:08 UTC, David Gileadi wrote:
Markdown actually supports two kinds of links: inline links (which you describe above and I'm very happy you support) and reference links [1].

Oh, I have something similar to that too.

http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/adrdox.syntax.html#footnotes

I actually didn't realize markdown had such... mine is probably not quite compatible... but [text][text] is an uncommon enough pattern it might just be workable. I doubt I'd ever write [link][link] without a space in between...

What I want to do is automatically include references for symbols in the current scope, to support links to symbols via [symbol] and [alt text][symbol].

Yeah, that might work on both generators.

I hope so. I'm happy that D documentation is nicer to use. Thanks for working on it!

Whoops, should have been "...D documentation is *getting* nicer to use."