On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 14:59:07 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Many of you will already know this from the other thread or from my twitter, but I just added a on-demand downloader to my dpldocs.info domain to fetch and build docs for any* dub package.

[...]

This is really awesome. It would be really cool if this could feedback a coverage score to code.dlang.org that indicates the level of documentation in a library. Something like the % of functions/classes/modules that are documented and if there are any missing parameters/warnings during the parsing of docs.

Cheers,
Norm