On Fri, 2018-03-02 at 11:16 +0000, psychoticRabbit via Digitalmars-d-
announce wrote:
> On Friday, 2 March 2018 at 10:21:05 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> >
> > ...continue with C in the face of overwhelming evidence
> > it is the wrong thing to do.
> yeah, the health fanatics who promote their crap to goverments
> and insurance agencies, use very similar arguments about sugar,
> salt, alchohol, this and that....
> when really, it's all about moderation, not prohibition (or
> increased taxes on things people say are bad).

You stick with your buffer overruns, I'll do my applications in D and

> and science is so dodgy these days, that even scientific evidence
> requires evidence.

Bollocks. Just because a certain section of USA society, and sadly some
sections of UK society, either can't do science, or choose to badly
report science, does make science dodgy. But that stray off topic for
this list into the realms of philosophy of science.

> c rules!

If you want buffer overruns certainly.

Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077