On Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 08:25:10 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
* It doesn't seem to be possible to navigate between the top level packages, i.e. "java" and "org"

You need to go all to the way to the top level by clicking the topmost link on the left nav:

http://dwt.dpldocs.info/org.html
http://dwt.dpldocs.info/java.html

Though, I see when you click on "org" it takes you right into "org.eclipse"... that's a side effect of the single-item module (when you click on foo.bar and it only has one member, it goes straight to that member to handle these java-like one class per module layouts... but I guess I buggily applied it to modules too.)

* No inheritance chain
* No implemented interfaces

They are in the prototype block

http://dwt.dpldocs.info/org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Image.Image.html

final
class Image : Resource , Drawable {

and notice those are links so you can click up to walk the chain.

tho on that page i see a javadoc @link that didn't get translated... i can fix that later.

Though I didn't follow the chain all the way to the top because:

* Only one level of inherited members
* I think it's a bit too much to show the documentation of inherited members, I would just have links to them

These two are related. It did seem a bit silly to me to list EVERYTHING, but I also figured most cases of inheritance do have at least one layer of important methods.

So I compromised by showing the one, then letting you click on the links in the main thing to follow the chain up.

I'm open to changing that though. Like maybe it could just show non-overridden members. It could walk the chain. It could skip the listing and just show links all the way up to Object, perhaps under a "Inheritance Chain" header so it is easier to see than the prototype.

What do you think would be best?