Yes PHP is always to blame :)

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 1:55 PM, Steven Schveighoffer via
Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 3/13/18 6:22 AM, Daniel Kozak wrote:
>
>> On contrary I really hate that :D.
>> Because of this:
>>
>> HTTP methodRecognized prefixes
>> GETget, query
>> PUTset, put
>> POSTadd, create, post
>> DELETEremove, erase, delete
>> PATCHupdate, patch
>>
>> I am calling vibed from PHP and I need to tweak my curl for every request
>> baceuse of this :D
>>

> That's not what I was talking about, I was talking about how the
> parameters are automatically parsed passed to the web functions. It doesn't
> affect how the routes are called externally, just how the parameters are
> dealt with.
>
> Note, you can override the method for any/all routes:
>
> class WebInterface
> {
>    @method(HTTPMethod.GET):
>     ... // all methods are now get
> }
>
> I think perhaps the root cause of your problem is using PHP ;)
>
> -Steve

  • Vibe.d web interface... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Vibe.d web ... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Vibe.d ... Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Vibe.d ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Vib... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Vib... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Vib... aberba via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce