On 3/13/18 4:42 PM, aberba wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at 10:12:24 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 3/9/18 11:34 AM, aberba wrote:
http://aberba.com/2018/using-vibe-d-web-interface

Very nice! Although this is missing one of my favorite vibe.d web interface features -- automatic parsing of route parameters:

I don't know why but I dont really use that feature often. I tend to access them with req.query.get("param") and req.form.get("param") directly. Don't know why... time to save some key strokes. ...but how does file handling work with this approach? input(type="file"...)

I don't know, I haven't used it in that capacity.

The reason why I like it is because it validates the text for you (in cases where you aren't looking for strings), and because it feels more like calling a function from a browser rather than a protocol parsing exercise ;)

-Steve