On Tuesday, 13 March 2018 at 15:54:56 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 15:26:24 Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d- announce wrote:
[...]
BTW, opencollective.com has a link to windfair.net listed in your backer profile, but it links via https, and windfair.net seems to be http only, so clicking on the link fails to connect.

- Jonathan M Davis

Thank you, I changed it, (now both are working pointing to https://w3.windfair.net) as you can see, it was my donation during the testing period, now I have to think which is the right decision for further funding...