On Thursday, 15 March 2018 at 12:36:24 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 March 2018 at 12:00:42 UTC, Seb wrote:
Yeah, the idea is that 5$ a month isn't much (~ one coffee in most countries), but if 500 people donate one coffee a month, you get the entire coffee machine with a warp engine :)

Sorry to derail, but I had to ask: where does 1 coffee (even extra large) cost $5 USD? Let me know so I know to never move there.

Yeah...

I still prefer an 'espresso', that in Italy is simply called 'caffè': 1.00 euro in Milano.
An original Cappuccino, italiano, is 1.20 euro...

/Paolo
          • Re:... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Tony via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Tony via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Tony via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... rumbu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Paolo Invernizzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: The D Language F... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: The D Language F... Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce