On Sunday, 22 April 2018 at 15:56:49 UTC, kinke wrote:
* `-link-internally` able to (cross-)link Windows, Linux and macOS binaries.
This is nice to hear, but just to make it clear, what steps do I need to take to for example build a Mac OSX binary on Windows or Linux? Can I just download libs from prebuilt LDC for Mac OSX, put them somewhere in my current LDC installation and it will work?

I'm also waiting so much for LDC to be independent of MS Visual Studio libs, and ship MinGW libs with the installation or something. I thought you had some troubles getting LLVM to work with MinGW libs, is it still true?