On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 at 19:39:30 UTC, Radu wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 April 2018 at 15:53:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:
[...]

I realized that those PRs are not going to get in :(. Unfortunately it is pretty hard to contribute something that has a big impact. It looks that I need to wait another 2 releases to get all those changes in LDC as I might miss the 2.8.0 window for 1 PR, not counting additional patches for fixes that might come later on...

[...]

Sounds like you're close, I suggest you open an ldc issue to track uClibc support, like this one tracking ARM64 support, and ping us there when you need something cherry-picked from upstream:

https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/issues/2153