On Sunday, 6 May 2018 at 19:33:09 UTC, Gheorghe Gabriel wrote:
On Sunday, 6 May 2018 at 18:05:45 UTC, bauss wrote:
[...]

Thanks! I will search for contribuitors after the release of the 0.1-stable version. I am using a private git repository until then. P.S. Godot-D uses dlls for dynamic compilation. I will try figure it out how they did it. I would like to upload a demo screenshot with a part of my current work.

Here it is:
https://dsunshineproject.weebly.com/
Hope you like it!
  • Re: Diamond mentione... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Diamond men... Bauss via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Diamond... Gheorghe Gabriel via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Dia... Bauss via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Gheorghe Gabriel via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Gheorghe Gabriel via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Gheorghe Gabriel via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce