I planned an extended vacation with my wife around DConf this year and, despite my intentions before we left, fell quite far behind on my D duties. I'm in the process of getting caught up with everything, and that includes publishing the results of the first round of the #dbugfix campaign.

As far as I'm concerned, it was a successful run. Now, I'm eager to improve upon it. Send some more #dbugfix nominations out into the ether and, while you're at it, volunteer to review some PRs. The issue queue isn't going to shrink all that much until the PR queue gets smaller.

Thanks to everyone who nominated an issue or voiced support for a nomination in Round 1, and thanks in advance to those who will in the future!

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2018/05/14/the-dbugfix-campaign-round-1-report/

reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/comments/8jcz5n/the_dbugfix_campaign_round_1_report/