On Tuesday, 6 November 2018 at 11:12:44 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Tuesday, 6 November 2018 at 08:45:13 UTC, RazvanN wrote:
/the_dbugfix_campaign_round_1_report/
[...]

It faded out. It went well in the first round, then I got only a handful in the second round (all from two people), then it went quiet. There were only two people actively in communication with me about volunteering, and the small pool of issues that did come in were beyond what they had the time or knowledge to fix. So without enough #bugfix posts or tweets coming in, I finally gave up.

What I can do, though, is assemble a list of all of the #dbugfix tweets and forum posts that I'm aware of and send them to you. Then you can choose some to work on and we can do a blog post about it. Maybe we can get something going again from that.

Sounds good. Thanks!