On Thursday, 14 June 2018 at 07:45:15 UTC, Joakim wrote:

Tor is merely one tool used to route around those building centralized systems on top of the internet. The real solution is that as more and more decentralized tech does well, like git or cryptocurrencies, to get rid of these obsolete centralized systems altogether.

The problem with the D Foundation's 'new approach' is, that there is simply no visibility as to what is being moderated, how long it takes, whom does it, and for what the filtering criteria is. We're just being told that it is too avoid 'spammers'??

If that is not a tool for abuse, then I don't know what is.