On Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at 18:32:34 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at 18:21:01 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at 16:06:15 UTC, Ali wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 June 2018 at 13:21:30 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2018/06/20/how-an-engineering-company-chose-to-migrate-to-d/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/8si75b/how_an_engineering_company_chose_to_migrate_to_d/

number 1 on hn
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=17355348

OMG how am I to respond to all the comments, I cannot see the end of it!

It seems I'm not supposed to:

"You're posting too fast. Please slow down. Thanks."

What a strange site.

The site is intentionally designed in a way that discourages discussion. They prefer to have comments several paragraphs long that appear to someone with no knowledge of the matter to inject insights into the conversation. In practice most of the comments are uninformed BS and attempts to put others down but it is what it is.