On Sunday, 1 July 2018 at 02:57:26 UTC, RhyS wrote:

D its buginess in between releases also does not help. I probably downloaded LDC and DMD in the last 9 months a dozen times, being forced to go back to older versions. Then trying the new versions, going back. Again and again on Windows.

Downloads do not mean a lot when you can not keep the people. I can swear that i alone am probably responsible for over 25+ downloads on Windows and dozens on Linux OS. And every time D loses me after running into issues.

Been there. Just recently found out about DVM (https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dvm). Not sure how well it works for Windows.