On Wednesday, 4 July 2018 at 20:17:59 UTC, Maksim Fomin wrote:

I am from area of economic, financial and scientific calculations used in decision making.

So am I.

It is hard for me to provide arguments for using D (meaning from professional area view) because c++ can be used for performance and D is poor in statistical libraries. Because it is applied area nobody cares whether exceptions have root class or whether virtual is default.

What statistical libraries do you need? I can embed an R interpreter inside a D program, so D provides all R functionality. Furthermore, any compiled code for which there is an R interface also has a D interface. There are various C libraries that are easy enough to call from D. At least for the things I do, I have not run into any constraints librarywise, though sometimes I have to do a little work to call into existing libraries.