On Saturday, 28 July 2018 at 19:51:08 UTC, Ivan Kazmenko wrote:
Hey,

I wrote a post with my general reflections on using D in competitive programming. Mostly compared to C++, since that's what more than 90% of people use for it. The post is tailored to cover only the competitive programming specifics.

http://codeforces.com/blog/entry/60890
(en+ru, the language switch is at the top)

Ivan Kazmenko.

Hi Ivan,

Are competitors allowed to use mir-algorithm and mir-random? The libraries can be used for graphs (Tarjan algorithm), matrices/tensors, nd-iteration, RNGs, interpolation, and distributions?

It would be nice to have this feature, as mir-algorithm can be a good default library for competitive programming. Plus competitors can add additional graph algorithms.

https://github.com/libmir/mir-algorithm
https://github.com/libmir/mir-random

Best,
Ilya Yarosenko