On 10/17/18 8:20 AM, Mike Parker wrote:
I had intended to publish the next GC series post early this month, but after many revisions and discussions with a couple of reviewers, I've decided to put it on hold until something gets worked out about the conflation of destruction and finalization in D (something I'll be pushing for soon).

Instead, I've gone back to an article I started writing months ago and put aside in favor of other things: my next post in the 'D and C' series.

This post is the first of what will likely be three dealing with arrays (four if you count strings). It focuses primarily on declaration and initialization and is intended to be beginner friendly, assuming little or no knowledge of either C or D.

The blog:
https://dlang.org/blog/2018/10/17/interfacing-d-with-c-arrays-part-1/

Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/9ozhyh/interfacing_d_with_c_arrays_part_1/