On Friday, 19 October 2018 at 17:34:10 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
In the 14.5 (!) years I've been maintaining the Derelict bindings, I've restructured the source tree a few times (Derelict 1 - 3 to DerelictOrg), had three implementations of the loader (that I can remember), switched from Subversion to Git, and supported a few different approaches to building (bud, dss, Visual D projects, a couple of custom scripts) before finally settling exclusively DUB.

[...]

Hey Mike,

Nice work on the new loader, I'm a big user of the Derelict loader, and I agree that having a betterC / @nogc loader is a big win, so thanks in advance for working on it.

Which libraries are going to be supported ? In my current project I use the following Derelict bindings:

derelict-al
derelict-alure
derelict-vorbis
derelict-lua

Will these be ported to BindBC eventually ?

Thanks for the effort in maintaining Derelict for so long.

Danny