On Mon, 05 Nov 2018 01:23:44 +0000, nobodycares wrote:
> I think there are more than enough real-world examples, of where issues
> around 'type safety', or lack of, have caused a sufficient number of
> bugs, to warrant a discussion about ways to further improve type safety.

You do realize we can all see that you're posting from the same IP address
with three different usernames, don't you? How's the dual boot working
out? Firefox 52 is kind of old; are you holding off on updating for addon
compatibility?

If you want to make a good sockpuppet, you'll need to invest some effort.
Different browsers for each. Different IP addresses. Usernames that look
like reasonable human names or forum handles. Posting about topics other
than your personal cause.

And if you had actual examples, you'd have shown them already.