On Friday, 30 November 2018 at 20:10:05 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
I would like to announce a new project I've started, called DLP (D Language Processing). Currently it's quite experimental but the idea is that it would contain a collection of commands for inspecting D code in various ways. It uses the DMD frontend as a library (the Dub package) to process D code.

Looks interesting.

My project requires a bunch of version identifiers to actually compile. Is there a way to pass these, or ideally a way to make it parse them from dub.{json,sdl}?