On Tuesday, 11 December 2018 at 10:45:39 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
A few things that have annoyed me about writing D lately:

https://atilanevesoncode.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/what-d-got-wrong/

One thing that could be improved in this post is separating things that can't reasonably be either fixed or added as enhancements vs. things that would be big breaking changes. I would think UFCS chain for templates, template lambdas, and eponymous template changes are all things that could be added or changed without breaking any code, whereas @safe by default would break a bunch of code. I'm not sold on immutable by default yet, but I think all the attributes should be able to be used with the block and colon syntax.