I'm just some random guy but for what it's worth the recorded talks at DConf are valuable to me. I don't much care what format the conference takes or if we even continue to have them since it's not often practical for me to attend anyway, but I would miss the talks. It would be cool if the community would put out a standalone lecture or two throughout the year between DConfs. Please apply lessons learned this time to make sure all the lectures eventually make it to YouTube in decent quality. Thanks for the work ya'll do.