On 2019-01-14 08:50, Walter Bright wrote:

Interesting cites, which provide a basis for why I've opposed AST macros, and why Ddoc and unittest are builtin (and a few other things).

But Ddoc has macros ;)

--
/Jacob Carlborg
  • Re: My Meeting C++ Keynote... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: My Meeting C+... Mike Franklin via Digitalmars-d-announce