On Friday, 18 January 2019 at 16:42:15 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
Just to set the record straight, I only had access to that Coleco Adam for the few weeks I was in that Newfoundland outport. Within a year, I too had my very own C-64 plugged into a monster Zenith console job. Remember those? I don't remember what I paid for a used C-64, but the Zenith 26" was $5 at a garage sale up the street and another $5 for delivery.

Great read Ron. Can I ask which town in Newfoundland it was where you stayed back in 1985?