On 5/26/19 9:32 PM, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:> > Why do you guys insist on him doing it your way? I never said that. And just to further clarify, I also never said he should USE a game engine for this.

I was only responding to the deluge of misinformation about game-engine-like approaches, all stemming from Manu's suggestion that Robert could get this going an order of magnitude faster without too terribly much trouble. Luckily, Ethan explained my stance better than I was able to.
            • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D GUI F... NaN via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: D G... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D GUI Framework ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D GUI Framework ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D GUI Framework ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D GUI Frame... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D GUI F... Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D GUI F... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D GUI F... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: D G... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Robert M. Münch via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d-announce