On Thursday, 9 April 2020 at 15:49:51 UTC, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
The idea is to move it there, so other motivated members of the community can pick up the torch from where you left it and continue active development.

I doubt anyone will pick it up, but if someone wanted to, I would happily move it.

Yes, I understand your intention. I still think it's better to leave it there for now, even if it's completely unmaintained, as removing it immediately causes more friction than the potential problems you're trying to avoid. Later on, we can publish the extension again under the dlang-community publisher and then you won't have to worry that people will complain to you when things break.

That's understandable, it's not broken just yet. I'll republish it for now.