On Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 18:19:59 UTC, Tero Hänninen wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 15:12:08 UTC, Dennis wrote:
[...]

I wanted to have a language that accurately supports my way of doing programming and doesn't have many features beyond that, a lean language.

I wanted more clarity and stability and a more Rust like module system and a different conditional compilation system. I absolutely love how those work together in Gordon.

As a nice overall kind of bonus, I could do numerous little tweaks and changes with full freedom. Like the opposite of a death by a thousand paper cuts.

I could revamp the compiler interface too, not that I ever had gripes with dmd's.

And you know this was my dream, it was in me, I had to let it out! :)

How does D-interop work?