On Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 10:11:34 UTC, JN wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 October 2021 at 04:38:40 UTC, Tero Hänninen wrote:
On Monday, 25 October 2021 at 18:38:15 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:

Thanks for the kind words!

P.S. The quote is from Flash Gordon.

Ah, didn't know about that although have heard the name somewhere.

I actually named my language after Gordon Freeman from the Half-Life games which I liked to play. He gets lots done with little resources and is silent. My favorite game character.

I was hoping the language is inspired after Gordon Ramsay. With compile errors like:

"Look at these pointers, they're RAW",
"This syntax is disgusting"
"The code is not good enough!"

"Delicious"