On 8/5/22 12:30 PM, Rumbu wrote:
On Friday, 5 August 2022 at 16:08:50 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

Just saying, I see an integer. That's an integer according to the language (as far back as I can test, which is 2.060 released 2012). If that was somehow parsing as a float before, that was a bug in the parser. Since your first release is 0.9, released Jan 2018, I find it hard to believe this ever worked for you.

Yes, I am lying, my hidden agenda is to put D in a bad spot. Congrats, you got me.

I don't have any agenda or want to bust yours. D is not in a bad spot since code that is not D code is not (and has never been) expected to compile.

I don't think that code ever built. Possibly you didn't test it properly originally. But if you are done with it, I guess it doesn't matter.

-Steve
  • Giving up Rumbu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Giving up Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Giving up React via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Giving up Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Givin... Rumbu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rumbu via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... mw via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... mw via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce