On Friday, 5 August 2022 at 16:51:44 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 8/5/22 12:48 PM, Rumbu wrote:
On Friday, 5 August 2022 at 16:37:56 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

I don't think that code ever built. Possibly you didn't test it properly originally. But if you are done with it, I guess it doesn't matter.

Thank you for this. Deleted since everything is fake there and never worked.

I meant the intel.d file, not the whole thing! Hopefully you change your mind, as removing projects can affect anyone who is depending on it.

At least let someone take it over!

-Steve

The D source files should be saved as part of the documentation. I checked and this is the case for the five modules. (Never used it, so no idea what to do with them, but they're there if someone else wants them.)
  • Giving up Rumbu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Giving up Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Giving up React via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Giving up Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Givin... Rumbu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Rumbu via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... mw via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... bachmeier via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... mw via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... WebFreak001 via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Giving up jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Giving up Max Samukha via Digitalmars-d-announce