Hi all, I'm currently working on new revamped DUB documentation, check it out if you want, it currently contains most old documentation plus a big bunch of new documentation:

https://docs.webfreak.org/

Repository: https://github.com/WebFreak001/dub-docs-v2

Instead of being based on diet templates and needing to be compiled using `dmd` and build all of vibe.d, it now uses [mkdocs](https://www.mkdocs.org/) with a customized [mkdocs material theme](https://squidfunk.github.io/mkdocs-material/), so now the documentation is Markdown based, which should be more familiar to a lot of people + it has a great offline search index and a bunch of interactive elements, that also work without JS.

The dub.json and dub.sdl documentation is now merged on the same page, where you can simply swap between them whenever you like. If you have JS enabled it will also sync it across the entire page and persist across page loads.

Writing the docs is really quite easy, you can have it locally be served by first installing the dependencies using

```
pip install -r requirements.txt
```

and then when working on it running

```
mkdocs serve
```

to have auto-updating docs in the browser. (auto refresh whenever you change anything)

So if you find any typos or want to complete the docs, feel free to open a PR on https://github.com/WebFreak001/dub-docs-v2

I plan to have easily discoverable edit links linked on the page soon too, which should theoretically just be a simple mkdocs configuration thing that's probably already implemented.

Someone from the community has already contributed a dark theme to it. :)

[![new dub documentation preview screenshot](https://wfr.moe/f6fgF7.png)](https://docs.webfreak.org)