On Monday, 15 August 2022 at 21:32:23 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
[...]

I like it!

Can anything be done about the width of the `buildOptions` table though? The whole page takes up about about half of my horizontal screen real estate, yet the "corresponding GDC flags" column is still partially out of view until I scroll right. I'm on a laptop so I can do horizontal scrolls by gesture, but I imagine a user with only vertical scrolling has to navigate all the way down to the bottom of the table to get the horizontal scroll bar to show?

(I don't know how to solve it neatly but I thought I'd mention it.)