On Wednesday, 20 September 2023 at 08:41:01 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:

My feeling is this could be a faulty power supply.
You should try a new PSU first.

How old is the hardware?

It's a two-year-old box. Yes, it could be the PSU, but in my experience when they go bad it manifests in more than one way. I've had a couple of them fail over the years.

At any rate, the guy I took it to will zero in on it. I'll have a definitive answer tomorrow. If I'm lucky, a full internal cleaning of the graphics card and some new thermal paste will solve it. I'm usually not that lucky, though :-)
  • DConf '23 Talk Videos Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf '23 Talk Vi... FeepingCreature via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DConf '23 Tal... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DConf '23... Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DConf... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... matheus via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce