For a project with good performance, I would need to be able to analyse text. To do so, I would write a parser by hand using the recursive descent algorithm, based on a stream of tokens. I started writing a lexer with the d-lex package (https://code.dlang.org/packages/d-lex), it works really well, unfortunately, it's quite slow for the number of lines I'm aiming to analyse (I did a test, for a million lines, it lasted about 3 minutes). As the parser will only have to manipulate tokens, I think that the performance of the lexer will be more important to consider. Therefore, I wonder what resources there are, in D, for writing an efficient lexer. I could of course write it by hand, but I would be interested to know what already exists, so as not to reinvent the wheel. Of course, if the standard library (or its derivatives, such as mir) has features that could be of interest to me for this lexer, I am interested. Thanks to you :)