On Wednesday, 23 December 2020 at 08:45:15 UTC, Godnyx wrote:

Yep and I find it out! It won't work with templates and/or variadic function parameters. It says that the variable can't be read at compile time (so I can't cast it) or it will work but it will give me a segmentation fault (lol hello C). Any idea why this is happening in those cases?

Please show the code that's causing the error. Without it, all anyone can do is keep making suggestions that *might* be the problem. With the code, someone can point to it exactly.