On Wednesday, 13 January 2021 at 20:23:22 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
   Adam may be written a script for this, I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah, my code does it all, though the auto-generation is more about accessing Java from D than vice versa, since implementing the D parts are simple.

See the example at the top here:
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.jni.html

Just write the @Export things in D with the right signature for the native things in Java and it will just work.

There's code in jni.d to auto-generate stubs but there's really no need since it is so simple; you rarely have all *that* many native things anyway.

Adam's jni.d, this is generally very painless: you just declare the Java class using an equivalent D class, and jni.d uses introspection to auto-generate the JNI boilerplate for you, then you can just call
   it as if it were a D object.

yeah, and it can even read a .jar file to generate the D bindings with necessary @Imports automatically (just remember it compiles slow to bring it all in so i wouldn't do it when you just need a few things.)