On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 18:58:13 UTC, aberba wrote:
I'm looking to explore running a D application on Android based on Adams previous foundation work. However, I'm not familiar with the Android + D integration so I need some help.

Has any of you successfully done that? Could use a sample code or anything I can use to figure out how to start.

Hi-ya!

We have D-coders(they're really rare persons). We are a cross-platform mobile development company, For more information, visit our page: https://www.creatix9.co.uk/services/cross-platform-app-development/