On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 16:39:25 UTC, Dukc wrote:
You may have or may not have done it wrong, but in any case this is a bug. If you do something wrong, the program should tell you what you did wrong, instead of telling you that character '-' does not belong to middle of a long int.

Oh wait a bit. The stack trace shows calling some function of 'app.d' - that's presumably your program.

I wonder why it's being called - aren't you supposed to be viewing the profiling results instead of profiling? I'm not sure what's happening.