On Wednesday, 17 February 2021 at 06:58:55 UTC, Jedi wrote:
I an using pipeShell, I have redirected stdout, stderr, and stdin.

I am trying to read from the output and display it in my app. I have followed this code almost exactly except I use try wait and flush because the app is continuously updating the output. (it outputs a progress text on the same line and I'm trying to poll it to report to the user)

I think this post is going to answer your need.

https://dev.to/jessekphillips/piping-process-output-1cai

I haven't read all the replies, so maybe you have it working and this will benefit someone else.
              • Re:... kdevel via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Danny Arends via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... frame via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Danny Arends via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Imperatorn via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Imperatorn via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Danny Arends via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... kdevel via Digitalmars-d-learn
              • Re:... Danny Arends via Digitalmars-d-learn
            • Re: How... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-learn
  • Re: How to get output of pipe... Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-learn