On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 03:00:07 UTC, max haughton wrote:
On Monday, 13 September 2021 at 00:53:06 UTC, leikang wrote:
I want to contribute to the development of the dlang language, but I feel that I am insufficient, so I want to ask the big guys, can I participate in the development of the Dlang language after learning the principles of compilation?

Yes. If you make a PR it should be and will be judged based on the code and only the code, not where or who it came from.

Are there any recommended books or videos to learn about the principles of compilation? What else should I learn besides the principles of compilation?