On Monday, 19 December 2022 at 22:22:11 UTC, thebluepandabear wrote:

No worries, hopefully a mod will explain why. I don't like when posts get removed for no reason :|

I received a report of a possible troll in the forums. Looking at the posts collectively, I agreed, so deleted all of them. Whenever we delete a post, we delete subsequent posts that quote them as well.

Please take any further discussion on moderation policies to a new thread in the General forum and let's take this thread back on topic. Thanks!