I'm trying to use my new DUB package from Photon, which is polyglot project and is built with Meson.

Have anyone worked with DUB packages in Meson? I've found this bit of documentation:
https://mesonbuild.com/Dependencies.html#dub

And I did fetch & build but I do not understand how to introduce library dependency on a specific DUB package.

--
Dmitry Olshansky
  • Using DUB packag... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-learn