On Wednesday, 12 April 2023 at 10:24:48 UTC, Richard (Rikki) Andrew Cattermole wrote:
I'm going to guess that you need to use the version specifier in the package name. Because I'm not seeing anything there to handle it specifically.

https://github.com/mesonbuild/meson/blob/master/mesonbuild/dependencies/dub.py

i.e. ``dub build [<package>[@<version-spec>]] [<options...>]``

So use ``package:sub@1.0.2``.

Also I just noticed meson doesn't support shared libraries from dub, so something to keep in mind.

I'm getting closer. I'm stuck with this at the moment:

Found DUB: /home/d.olshanskiy/bin/dub (DUB version 1.31.1, built on Mar 12 2023)
ERROR: strand found but it wasn't compiled with ldc
Run-time dependency strand found: NO

src/meson.build:22:0: ERROR: Dependency "strand" not found

--
Dmitry Olshansky
  • Using DUB packag... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-learn