On Thursday, 20 July 2023 at 04:41:48 UTC, Chris Piker wrote:
On Thursday, 20 July 2023 at 03:58:05 UTC, Andrew wrote:
I just tried ggplotd and it was easy to make it work on Linux, only one external apt command needed, but on Windows, even that is a deal breaker. Package management on Windows seems to be wild-west/nonexistent.

Have you tried https://github.com/koji-kojiro/matplotlib-d? There is a slightly more updated fork out there but I can't remember exactly who maintains it.

Side musing... Since I've seen many people use anaconda on Windows, I wonder how hard it would be to make a conda package that provided dmd+dub?

Have you tried chocolatey.org? It's similar to homebrew for macOS but for Windows.